Tuesday, July 28, 2009

don't mock buffy!

June 11th, 2009
Late in the evening after I finish my homework I check my email. He wrote back.
I smile before I opened the email. I can see his wit while I am reading his reply! He tells me he would love to meet me this weekend but he can't for his mom says he has to stay home. He was kidding of course. He was flying back home for the weekend to visit his parents and friends. He suggests we get together for some coffee and Buffy the Vampire Slayer later next week. 'Cause, that show rocked!!!
Ok now, in my profile I wrote that I LOVED Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I LOVED IT! I mean, who doesn't? If he was being sarcastic I was going to make him suffer through Buffy if he dared to mock her awesomeness. If he was being serious I would have a night of bliss. Win win on my end!
I wrote him back and told him to be safe on his trip. I also asked him what was wrong with him. He is 36, never been married, no children, athletic body, witty, has a great ass and very well educated. Maybe that is it, he must be a dork. Or is he socially inept? Does he not believe in pre-marital sex? Pish posh! Every man wants pre-marital sex! Hmmm. What is wrong with him? Where is his baggage? I'm intrigued.
I need to remember he does not want to do small talk with email or phone calls. He wants to meet the other right away to see if anything clicks. I do not know if I am game. It is kind of scary.
What are his 5 random things?

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm totally excited to read up on your new man....

    ReplyDelete

We need to chat. You start.