Wednesday, July 29, 2009

it's almost a done deal

June 16th, 2009
What is wrong with him I asked.
His answer?
Hmm ... faults-o-mine ... I'm a driven and ambitious man that has taken his time to do what he believed to be the right thing for those around him. And to be exceptionally vague, that has been my story.
He nailed it. That was vague! Driven and ambitious??? Wow, what a turn on!

His 5 random things:
1. I have a wide toe box.
2. I finally understand my mom's song bird fascination.
3. I built an arbor for my balcony about a month ago, which totally rocks!
4. I don't own a TV
5. Yes, I can afford a TV
Hmmmmm. Super cool about building an arbor. In fact a man that can use his hands is super sexy to me. It shows strength, skill and smarts. I like! He doesn't own a TV? What the heck is that about?
This dude is odd! He talks about his toe box. haha! Who does that?! His writing style is the best I have ever seen in the online dating game. He seems educated. He seems witty. He is funny. He goes off on tangents. My kind of man.
I wanna play his game.
I email him back and ask when he is available for dates. I question his lack of TV.
I await his response back for when he is available for our first date.

1 comment:

We need to chat. You start.