Friday, January 23, 2009

It's easy to leave for lunch

It is now the end of March, beginning of April 2007.
Mr Hottie & I email back and forth for several weeks. It is fun, it is flirty, it is good.
We need to meet in person. I email him and say "Buy me lunch! It's cheaper than dinner. We have a time limit - so we do not need to make up a lie as to why we need to leave if things get scary. I mean, we have to get back to work! AND it's daylight so we see the real person not the fake one with the special glow from low lights. What do you think?"
He agrees, we decide on Bennigans. He is better looking in person. Much better. Pictures do NOT do him justice. His eyes! His LIPS. Oh my word. Delicious.And he has a great body. This man is freaking HOT. His nickname fits him very well.
After lunch I get a text that I have a great ass.
That makes me smile.
I do have a great ass!
I shall have to see him again I think.
During our phone calls I imagine what it would be like. How aggressive is he? How much in control? I have a pretty good size sex drive but I usually do not have sex right away. How long should we wait?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We need to chat. You start.