Friday, January 23, 2009

March 2007

March 2007.
I am single. I think I am going to try Internet dating. I am in my late 20's. I am looking to have fun and if I meet the right man that would be perfect.
The first thing I am going to do is sign up for Match.com. One month.After browsing I found several people that looked interesting and I wanted to know more.
But wait, what is this?
I can be really blunt at times. You will learn this.
Looking at pics on Match, I stopped on one and said "DAMN he is hot!" Then I kept going. I did not open his profile up and read it until later. I liked it but did not think we were a match. Why? Because the man is flippin HOT. He must be vain. He must want tall chicks with long blonde hair and blue eyes.Not me. I am short. Brown hair with brown eyes. I need those stilettos. I work them!
I am gonna email him. I shall call him Mr Hottie.
Damn he is hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We need to chat. You start.