Monday, January 26, 2009

Waste of time with Mr T

April 2008 - June 2008.
I'm ready. Can you hear me roar?
One big thing has occurred since I last wrote. I lost my sex drive. Gone. Nothing. No desire to even use BOB (battery operated boyfriend). I LOVED BOB! However he sits in his drawer oh so quiet. Not a sound. I am not worried about this for I was not ready to date. I am ready now but I am OK with the no sex drive. It shall come back.
So my friends know I am single and ready to go. One hears my plea to set me up on a blind date.
I shall call him Mr T.
So you remember Mr T? He had all the gold around his neck ... my Mr T did not have the gold around his neck but spent money like crazy and bitched about how he had no money. DUH!
However he was nice.
We went out on several dates. I moved to a new house in May and he helped me move in. What a trooper!
Other than that, there was nothing. I think I continued to go out with him to waste time. To laugh at what a goof ball he was.
I had no desire to kiss Mr T. I had no desire to hug Mr T.
I let him go.
I think I shall try EHarmony. Isn't that to bring me my soul mate. My perfect match??

No comments:

Post a Comment

We need to chat. You start.