Tuesday, May 19, 2009

it's just lunch!

May 10th, 2009
I want everyone to say hi to Mr Hottie.
Ready?
All in Unison.
1, 2, 3
"HI MR HOTTIE!"
Mr Hottie reads my blog.  He likes me in a friend kinda way.  He said an awful lot of nice things to me over our phone call tonight. 
Like what you ask?
He does not like to see me hurt. He wishes things were better.  Wishes he could make it all better.  He is also wondering what is going on with "him".  However after seeing Fireproof the movie he agrees it was a bull shit move.
Anyways, Mr Hottie & I talked on the phone for well over an hour.
He has a girlfriend.  We will never hook up.
However he asked me to lunch.  I told him yes, IF he pays and IF he talks to his girlfriend and gets her OK.
I doubt we will go to lunch.  Who wants their boyfriend to go to lunch with a friend that calls him Mr Hottie???

6 comments:

  1. Very true my dear.. who wants their boyfriend to go to lunch wiht a friend that calls him Mr hottie! That cracks me up!! Well if his girlfriend lets him its A because he never asked LOL or B she a better woman that I! hahaha Oh girl I hope you are doing ok! Love and miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd let my man go, but i'd be coming along too. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Hottie sounds like MR. Naughty! ha ha...or maybe he's just with Miss. In-the-moment-Now, and not Mrs.In-it-for-forever! Can't wait to see where this goes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny thing is...stuff that sounds like a good idea when you've had a few drinks doesn't sound like such a smart thing to do after said drinks wears off. I will now be exiting stage left with my dignity dragging behind me before I get cyber-bitch-slapped by your horde of female followers. Oh yeah, I saw that you're running now. Congrats! Before you know it you'll be passing me at one of my triathlons...which would make me cry like a little girl.

    Sincerely,
    Mr. Average Guy (H)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh. Mr Average Guy AKA Mr Hottie. I know who you are!
    Since when were you drinking? You weren't drinking! And if you were you were very sober and calm sounding!!!
    Whatever.
    Oh and I hope to one day make you cry like a little girl. I shall make that a goal of mine!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

We need to chat. You start.