Wednesday, May 27, 2009

my profile

My dating profile:
I desire someone who is playful, politically incorrect, laughs out of context, has a few scars to prove he has experienced adversity, brushes his teeth twice a day, has more than one best friend, makes incredible steak, isn’t looking for perfection, knows what he wants from life, has drive, would never leave wet towels on the bed, enjoys the simple things, loves roller coasters, helps clean the litter box, isn’t afraid to take chances, creates incredible passion with me.
Whew! Are you still there? I got more ... is happy that I listen to Prince/ Coldplay / Dave Matthews Band, frequently kisses me on the forehead, makes me stick to my exercise routine unless I do not want to, knows that I do not like to cook and is O.K with that, enjoys the fact my mom has dubbed me “Witch in Training”, lets me put my feet on him when we sit on the couch, agrees with me that Target is better than Wal-Mart.
OK, OK, I know, this is a lot but if I really had to desire someone ... can fix things in the house and lets me sit on the toolbox and smile, has a strong moral character, is a manly man but doesn't kill things (unless it's something that freaks me out and makes me jump on a chair and point!) would silently suffer when I do not shave my legs every day (or every other day), loves family, loves my daughter, loves me and above all, has a mind of his own.

I have learned:
I am a true Pisces.
Couples don’t complete individuals, they enhance.
I do not play games. I expect the same back. If I like you I will call. Now, not later. I will not wait 2-3 days.
I am a planner.
I am a happy person.
Self confidence is very attractive. However arrogance is not.
I am direct and like the same in return.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...where have I seen that before? This looks vaguely familiar.

    Mr. H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! I'm back. I like that your sense of humor shows in your profile.

    ReplyDelete

We need to chat. You start.