Tuesday, August 18, 2009

getting to know you

July 10th, 2009
We chat with GMail. It is all day from when he gets in at 9:30 until I leave work at 5:00. I mean, we do work but we chat.
We flirt.
We reminisce about last night.
We both get hot and bothered.
I tell him "I almost took a ride on your disco stick!"
For some reason Lady Gaga stands out in both our minds.
Then I remember ... I do not know HIM!!! Not like I normally know a man at this point! What am I doing?? I decide to ask him some questions. I call upon Melissa B and Amy to help me with some questions ... getting to you know questions.
We talk about our dream houses.
We talk about our ideal family size.
We talk about our ideal place to live.
We talk about our dreams.
We talk about places we have visited.
It was a fun, flirty, getting to know you kind of day. I have respect for him. I trust him. I think we are on the same path and almost identical with our ideal lives.
I look forward to seeing where this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We need to chat. You start.