Wednesday, August 5, 2009

status updates

June 21-25th, 2009

We chat online after the first date. It is not much. We have one phone call.
I am logged into GMail at work. Gmail has this thing where you can change you status to be whatever you want it to be. Work? Check. Lunch. Check. I'm eating a donut. Check. You know, just whatever you want your friends to know, you update your status to that. Like Facebook.
Alright, so, I'm at work listening to the radio and Lady Gaga comes back on. This time it is Love Game. ♫ Let's have some fun this beat is sick / I wanna take a ride on your disco stick / Let's have some fun this beat is sick / I wanna take a ride on your disco stick /Hey! / I wanna kiss you ♫
I update my status to : I wanna take a ride on your disco stick
He updates his status to : pogo stick is taking tickets for rides
Here is a snippet of our chat:
Me: Ohhh snap!
Him: To where am I to take the 'pogo stick' metaphor oh church-girly :)? No wait! Disco Stick?
Me: No comment! I plead the 5th.
Him: crap. Freakin Lola
I find this very funny. I can't tell him I want to ride his disco stick! Not yet at least! Later this day we play with our statuses. Both of us are putting up different lyrics to Lady Gaga. We hit one song or another. All with very sexual tones.
Oh! I did make fun of him for knowing who Lady Gaga was. Also for knowing the lyrics.
I update to : I am bluffin with my muffin
He updates to : I'm stunnin with my love glue gunnin
Hence, his nick name is Mr Stunnin.
This is the beginning of our chats. Long chats. Flirty chats. Playful chats. 6 hour long chats.
It is distracting. It is naughty. It is foreplay.
Our 2nd date is tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We need to chat. You start.