Monday, February 9, 2009

October 31st, 2008
Do you pay attention to words or actions?
This has been a roller coaster week. I have been walking on egg shells. I feel like I am with my X all over again. I do not like this.
Mr P calls me every day. He sees me every chance he can. We go to lunch often.
Correction, that was the case. It kinda stopped on Sunday (today is Friday).
I am itchin to see him but I am refusing to call. I know he is stressed but to do this is wrong. He has pushed me and pushed me to be on the same level with him and now this??
Alright, let's dance Mr P. Shoulders back, arms up, head straight ... this I thought.
On Tuesday he closed our match out on eHarmony. Why? I emailed him and he called me right away. Laughing. He thought it was funny. Said he did it on Sunday but I just now saw it. Said he was happy to talk to me. He misses me. He thinks about me. He can't wait to see me again. Oh how he misses me.
But he did not schedule a date. This is from a guy that REFUSED to let me leave him until I scheduled the next date.
His words are there but his actions say he is gone, gone, gone.
I had my wisdom teeth removed today. I look like I was hit with the ugly stick. I was hit several times.
But I feel wise now. I think I need to pay attention to the actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We need to chat. You start.