Tuesday, February 3, 2009

This boy is all I think about

October 01, 2008
He is officially named Mr P.
Oh my word people!
We have so much chemistry. The passion. I love this lust stage. hehe. He is the "Mr Perfect". Some of you got this stupid email I sent a few months ago about my Mr Perfect this and Mr Perfect that ... and ... oh my ... oh my word ... he is better than that. Now I understand Mr P is not perfect. He is going to have flaws and issues but I have not found them yet.
Wait, there might be one. At my house last night I found out he put in false information on eHarmony about his DOB. He is 41. Turning 42 in December. I am 30. I set my age limit to 10 years so if he would have put his real age, we would never have matched. It does feel odd to desire a man 11 years older. Do I ever desire this man, oh my!
We see each other 3 times a week in the evenings and so far once a week at lunch. He calls me every day. Sometimes more than once. We email often now. We get along. We play. I can't get him out of my head.
I am not in love with him. There is just so much chemistry! I am pulled towards him. I have tried to pull away and slow down. I have TRIED! The chemistry will not let me. He will not let me.
What is up with that anyways? He keeps pushing me closer to the intimacy too. It is different than sex, it is intimacy. I think a big chunk my my wall has crumbled. It's been hit with a sledge hammer. I can't hold back anymore. Nor do I want to.
Wish me luck. This will be the best or the stupidest thing I have ever done since I became a mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We need to chat. You start.