Sunday, February 1, 2009

Easy in and out

September 12th, 2008

We meet for lunch. I was very nervous. I hate 1st dates! Thank God it is a lunch date. Easy in and out if it does not go well.
I see him standing at the entrance. I said his name. He nodded and smiled. I was so nervous I smiled back and walked right in. Let's just hurry up and sit down please!
I did notice he is not ugly. He is a decent looking man. He looks better in person.
We sit down and right off the bat he is joking with me, playing, laughing. It was great. I felt better but still nervous. I laughed a lot. I did feel at one time he was trying to "correct" my spirit. I am not sure how to explain it. We have a 10 year age gap and I guess at that moment I saw the age gap ...
He carried himself with confidence - which I find very sexy. He answered my serious questions the way I need them to be answered for me to continue seeing him. That is definitely in his favor. He was very flirty. He was into me. He asked me lots of questions. I found out he is very happy in his life. Loves his job, loves his current life but wants someone to share it with.
So far we agree on dating rules (IE not seeing each others children unless we feel there is something there) and that children come first. Very nice.
He did tell me he has gone on several dates (well I think it was 3) with eHarmony ladies and he has not asked anyone of the others out on a 2nd date. Truth? Don't know but I will believe it for now.
He asked me out on a 2nd date. Sat night. I told him I had to check my calendar. I would call and let him know. He called me later in the day to see if I could come. I said yes. We are going to his house. I get to see the McMansion. HEHE. THE HOUSE PEOPLE!! The house. Ya, the house. Oh gosh, am I feeling inferior again? But on the phone call today he said he had a really good time and was "very pleasantly surprised". Go me! I feel better again!
I need to come up with a name for him. My first name is Mr McMansion but that sounds like I am money hungry and I am not. Need to keep thinking on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We need to chat. You start.