Tuesday, March 3, 2009

He agreed

January 13th, 2009
It is in the evening and we are on our usual late night phone call. I am pacing while I am talking, nothing new there.
Somehow we get on the subject of marriage. I bet I brought it up! Well we are on the subject and I blurted this out:
"If you ask me to marry you and IF I say yes then we would need to go to marriage counseling before we got married."
He was not stunned.
He was not scared.
He agreed with me. Said it was a great idea. We would do that.
He said when he gets married he wants it to be forever.
ME TOO!!!
I love love it when we agree on things.

PS I think I try to scare him on purpose ... sabotage it if you will ... but he never takes the bait! Mr Big Man is so laid back. I've never met anything like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We need to chat. You start.