Monday, March 30, 2009

red wine or white wine?

February 28th, 2009
How could I forget this?!  My birthday was a few days ago and I was not able to see Mr Big Man.  He did wish me a happy birthday by singing me a voice mail.  He was a male Marilyn Monroe.  Very sexy!  Very cute.
I went to dinner with a lot of my friends and I happily skipped out of there at 9:00 to go see Mr Big Man.  I was to collect my birthday gift.
He was acting all smooth and suave and told me he had to show me these cool tools he got.  Oh ya, that sounds like fun!
He brings me this wicker basket and tells me to open it.  I look at him.  I look at the basket.  "Is a snake gonna come out?"
He laughs and says no.
I open it very slowly.
It's a picnic basket!!  That's my present!  It has a picnic blanket, wine bottle and opener, wine glasses, cheese, crackers ... I mean this thing was loaded with a romantic wine picnic!  I was so touched.  It is very beautiful.
We were in bed later and my head was on his chest.  His arm was stroking my back.  He said "I have always told you I am an understated man.  I really care about you."
I said "I don't understand when you say that to me.  What do you mean?"
"I really care about you" is all he would say.
He then kissed my head and we drifted off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We need to chat. You start.