Monday, March 16, 2009

I felt like cleaning the mirror

January 31st, 2009
Part deux
I forgot to mention this and I wanted to add it because I thought it was too funny. I am so relaxed with this man.
After the night out with his friends we come back to his house. He is letting the dogs out and I tell him I am going to get ready for bed.
I do! I totally put my PJs on, I take off my make-up ... he has seen me without make-up people!!! ... and I start to brush my teeth.
He comes up and he is talking to me while I do this. When I am done I clean the toothbrush and tap it against the sink. You know, to get the extra water off. Well I am doing this tapping rather well and water goes flying all over the mirror. All over! Even at the very tippy top!
He does not realize this until I start laughing then he was like "what are you doing to my mirror?".
I know, I know you HAD to be there but it was very funny.
He gets to see the make-up free, mess makin', hair in pony tail, PJ wearin, needing to step on the scale and see how much I weight ... no he checks while I cover my eyes, tired and ready to go to bed kinda gal I am.
And he still likes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We need to chat. You start.