Wednesday, March 18, 2009

He protects

February 4th, 2009
Chatting on the phone again we talk about how this blog is going. He wanted to know if I still wrote. He wanted to know how everything was going. He knows the address but does not visit the web site.
So he claims.
I have the widget / counter / thingy that tells me who visits my page. I can see where they are from. YES I collect your cookies! So far his town has not shown yet.
However another town has. One town in particular that keeps popping up. Over and over again. It's my stalker. I tell Mr Big Man about this.
He is calm for he is always calm but his calm changes. He moves into this James Bond calm. Give me details. More details. I will look into this. I will make sure you are OK. I will ... I will ... I will...
He will protect me.
It's cute!
So my stalker ... Mr Big Man knows all about you. Plus he has added a new personality? Oh gosh! I can't add another nickname!! He already has - what - three?! I guess James Bond will have to combine with Mr Big Man.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA HA HA.
    This person found me this way:
    Bukit Mertajam, Pulau Pinang arrived from blogsearch.google.com.my on "With my stilettos ..." by searching for animal sex.

    ReplyDelete

We need to chat. You start.