Friday, March 27, 2009

worry wart

February 25th, 2009
So he did not say he loved me but I know Mr Big Man cares.
I went to my OB/GYN Doctor the other day for my yearly exam.  I found out I grew.  In height.  No kidding!!  After puberty I think we should be done growing, don't you? It was not a lot but it was there.  I have always been 5' 1/2 an inch since I hit my height and now I am 5' 1 3/4.
Also with the increased sex drive, the headaches, the crazy moodiness and everything else, this does not look good to me.
It does not look good to him either.   He was asking me for all my symptoms and asking more questions.  He was being Dr. Big Man!  It was sweet. 
He sat me down and told me that he was worried and really wanted me to look into things to make sure all is well.  The combo of everything points to a tumor (non cancerous) and he strongly urges me to see another Doctor.  He said again he really cared about me and he was worried and wanted me to make sure I was OK.  
Looking at him made me realize he was taking this seriously and he went out of his way to talk to me about this (I kept trying to change the subject) and it did amaze me how much research and time he put into this.
It warms my heart even more.  Time to make the appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We need to chat. You start.