Tuesday, March 24, 2009

shout outs

February 10th, 2009
Ok, I know I have make jokes about his stamina. Truth be told he is amazing. Mr Big Man has high stress at work, gets little sleep, forgets to eat (recall the Rules post) and IS 41. He is very impressive.
We usually go once. Wait anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour later and go again. The waiting it not waiting for him to recover, it's just we start talking or whatever until one of us gets back in the mood.
This time, this time was special. It was amazing! I have to call it our best sex ever.
It was the true slam bam thank you ma'am with hot and heavy and hard thrown in. Yummy! Well he was done and I was not. I was still moving around a bit and then wow! He starts up all over again. I don't think it was 2 minutes. I know he did not have time to ahh ... deflate completely. It was impressive. I was proud! He went long time the second time! Yippee!!! He would blush and growl my name if he knew I was talking about this! haha
I was very vocal. Afterwards I did say "that was THE.BEST.SEX.EVER!"
Hey! We gotta give the man his props.
Standing applause in this corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We need to chat. You start.