Thursday, March 5, 2009

Our Saturday

January 21st, 2009
Mr Big Man and I decided to ditch the condoms and go flesh to flesh. I really wanted this. I love the knowledge of what is being pushed into me and the power of those pushes. The climax of a man rocks.
We had a STD talk and there are no worries there.
I started on birth control pills earlier this month and the pills say to wait a week before relying on them as the only form of protection. I saw him day 8. This was Friday night last week. We talked about how we were going to do this.
He did not want to take any chances. Mr Big Man said he would go without a condom but would not release in me. I was like “WHAT!” That was the point, you know!!
I asked “Today is Friday and if we had sex every day what day would you come in me?” He said Saturday. Yeah, that is being safe! Instead of day 7 you will go day 8? Whatever. I will never understand how a man thinks sometimes. I made him promise he would deliver on Saturday.
I did not get to see him on Saturday. In fact, Sunday through Tuesday went by too. I was not able to see him until Wednesday night.
It was a perfect Wednesday night. We played house. I got my first sleep over and brought my over night bag!!
Mr Big Man cooked me dinner. People! How do I keep getting guys to cook me dinner? I mean I never have to cook for them! I need to keep this up somehow.
The meal was good. It was a rather quiet meal. I helped with the clean up and even washed dishes. Hand washed! I told Mr Big Man I must really like him to do that. He said he noticed and he was impressed. He is very aware I hate to hand wash dishes. I was lucky to get a big ol kiss.
We did some errands, puttered around. Seriously! Just like date 2, we left the house and ran errands! After coming back to his house it was time to go upstairs.
I love walking up the stairs. I always start to get giddy.
I am sitting on the bed. He gets undressed, no biggy, just so very casual. He climbs into bed. I stare at him. I look into his eyes and take my clothes off. I can tell that turned him on big time!
We kiss. Lots of kisses. Long kisses. I am at an awkward angle so I swing my leg over and straddle him. He goes in. I whisper “today is our Saturday.” He stops kissing me and looks at me hard. He pulls me closer to him and goes to town.
I love how I do not need to explain myself. I say something random and he knows what I am talking about.
Afterwards we are laying in bed and talking. I said “you know you have to wake me up in the middle of the night and we have to have sex again.”
“Yes, I will wake you up in the middle of the night” Mr Big Man says.
“You promise?” I whispered this. My eyes were closed.
“That I promise” he whispered back. His voice was husky.
He kept his promise. He always does.

1 comment:

  1. hot stuff! not like anything else i have on my blogroll! reminds me i am not just a mom but a woman who needs to pay her man some attention! thank you.

    ReplyDelete

We need to chat. You start.