Thursday, March 19, 2009

slow, sweet, tender

February 5th, 2009
We got another sleep over!!! I do not know how I am getting these to happen but I am loving it! We are playing adult house.
We go out to eat for dinner and just have a good time. Lots of laughs as always.
This night is important for another milestone was hit.
There is sex. There is animal sex or the "F" word. There is making love.
We have always just had sex or animal sex.
For the first time he made love to me. It was slow. It was sweet. It was tender. It was romantic. It was truly intimate.
I, of course, had to call him out.
I said "You realize you just made love to me, right?"
Mr Big Man was quiet. Thinking. He slowly nods and says something like he could not argue with me on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We need to chat. You start.