Wednesday, April 29, 2009

the aftermath

April 11th, 2009 part 2
Hours after he left I was like - what the hell?? He just came, literally and left. I will see him the 16th and then not again until the 30th.
Shouldn't he have tried to stay longer?
Shouldn't he have made a point to leave his house on time?
Shouldn't he have wanted to be with me?
The phone rings and it is Krissy. I talk to her about it. Tell her I feel like this is not a relationship anymore. We are not moving forward. We are in a rut.
She says it almost sounds like we are in a long distance relationship when we only live 30 min from each other.
True. That is what we are doing.
We are not growing and we are having a long distance relationship.
This SUCKS.
I don't know what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We need to chat. You start.