Tuesday, April 14, 2009

think sexy not hairy

March 19th, 2009
Background: We have not seen each other since Sunday. Phone calls are short in the evening. I miss him. His back is out still. Was told no sex due to this. He was still in a lot of pain. I hit the gym earlier in the evening and have taken a shower - did not shave for I hate that and hey, no sex right? - got to his house with wet hair, no make-up and PJs on. I'm sure I look like a goddess!
Stage: On the bed. Just watched one of our favorite TV shows.
Scene: I straddle and lay down on him. I make sure this does not hurt. I kiss his neck. He rubs my back. I like to be as close to him as possible.
"I missed you" I say against his neck.
"Me too."
"You missed yourself? That's sweet. Did you miss me?"
He does not miss a beat. "Maybe. I'll let you know."
"Sounds great."
He continues to rub my back. His hands come around to my front as best as they could. He is teasing me. I kiss his neck. He keeps rubbing. I then say "Mr Big Man, you better stop. I did not shave!!! This is not going to happen. I need you to think 'sexy' when you see me, not 'hairy'." I promptly licked his neck. Secretly I really want this.
"You are sexy. You will always be sexy." He keeps rubbing. Then he starts to pull my shirt up.
"What about your back?!! You're broken!"
"It'll be fine. I am not that broken."
That's all it took. I was like, game on!
It was a good time. I had double exercise. I was one tuckered out woman after that. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We need to chat. You start.