Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Our weekend - part 3 of 3

March 29th, 2009
He took me to his church! I know that is important!!!
I was SO tired. I was raised Catholic and I went to Church when I was younger so I remembered all the kneeling. But, Dude! (yes I said dude and yes I called you it!) When you are so freaking tired that is too much exercise!
We ate breakfast afterwards. During breakfast I kept shutting my eyes. I was barely functioning. I was not even thinking. I would fail if I was ever interrogated and tortured with sleep deprivation. In fact I would spill every secret I know. Should I admit that???
Also, I am a tad bitchy ... don't laugh to hard ... without sleep so I was questioning everything he was telling me. In a bitchy way.
On the way back to his house he says he needs to show me something. It's on the way home but there is a short detour. We drive into a neighborhood and down to a cul-de-sac. There is an empty plot of land. Mr Big Man says "This is where I want to build my house."
ding, ding, ding Score another one for psychic lady! She said we were going to build a house. I start laughing. He wants to know what is funny and I said I would tell him some time in the future. Mr Big Man then tells me where the front door is, the garage, the layout, etc. It sounds beautiful to me. PLUS the lot was very nice.
We made it back to his house.
I was so exhausted. I told him to let me sleep for an hour. I had to make it to my friend's baby shower so I figured an hour would do me good.
I strip and crash into his bed. I am almost out but I am aware that he kisses my forehead. Then I am out.
He should have woken me up at Noon.
He let me sleep. I woke up at 2:50. I was like holy crap! I missed the shower. I jumped out of bed to find him.
Naked.
I find him in the office. He says, "NICE outfit!"
"How come you let me sleep so long? Oh and thanks!" I feel better from the sleep so I shake my hips all sexy like.
"You, sugar, sugar, were dead tired and YOU needed your sleep. You were a touch bitchy."
I was a touch bitchy, huh? Really? He calls me out like that. I can't get mad. It's true. In fact I already knew I was. I can be one mean and nasty bitch without sleep. In fact I think I tried to pick a fight at breakfast. I think. I'm not 100% sure. My wits were not there. I can not be held liable for anything that happened!
"OK" I said. "Well, let's get it on since you like my outfit."
"Can't right now. I have to take stuff over to someone. I should be back in 10 minutes. Rain check for then?"
You bet I was thinking! Walking him out I see a MESS in the kitchen. He sees me seeing it. He tells me where the vacuum is. He can tell it was driving me crazy and I needed to clean it. I vacuumed in the nude! At his house! He only saw the beginning. He had a pretty big smile.
SEE!! I DO want to be a 1950s housewife!
He makes it back, we get it on and then we are talking. Lazy afternoon, don't you love it? I mention our standing Thursday date and thinking about what we can do.
"Oh, ya. I forgot to tell you. I have Little Man on Thursday. I had to switch nights with his mom because she has a work conflict."
Daggers. Daggers are shooting out of my eyes. I can feel them!
"Don't look at me like that!" he says.
I close my eyes.
"We will work it out" he says.
I nod. We will.
He takes me back home. He gives me many kisses. As I was walking into the house he says "Thanks for getting me out of funk. You are what i needed."
What do you think of that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We need to chat. You start.