Wednesday, April 29, 2009

impatient. who me?

April 12th, 2009
Surprise!
Long story short, I got to see Mr Big Man tonight. It's a visit that lasts from 6:00 to 10:00. FOUR whole hours!!! Again long story short, I re-arrange MY schedule so I can see him.
We are watching TV. One of our favorite shows is on. He has already seen 3 out of the 4 episodes we are watching. I am cooking dinner - OK, OK, you can stop your heart attack now for I was NOT cooking for him! I was using a slow cooker and the dinner was to be frozen for another time - and I was running back and forth between the kitchen and living room.
I keep asking questions because I am missing stuff AND he has seen it before.
I don't remember what the question was but as soon as I asked it he says "You are impatient!"
I turn to him, slap his leg (in a kind, loving way) and said "I TOLD YOU THAT!"
duh! Anyone who knows anything about me knows I am impatient!
It was a good evening. We played. We laughed. We teased. We were relaxed. We were happy.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nikki,
    Sounds like a lovely evening...
    I've got a 'green' award for you at my place. The code is at the very bottom of the post...
    -Carey

    ReplyDelete

We need to chat. You start.