Thursday, April 16, 2009

witty much?

March 25th 2009
Mr Big Man has the option of seeing me Wednesday or Thursday night. Both would be 9:00 showings.
I send him an IM during the day. I ask if he could select Wednesday night (tonight) instead of Thursday. He said he really thinks Thursday night would be better.
Hmmm, did he not catch my hint? It needs to be tonight!
So I said my reasons why it would be better, work reasons, daughter reasons, I have class reasons, etc. He said he would think about it but really thought it would be Thursday.
Hmph! I typed in all capital letters: WEDNESDAY WOULD BE BETTER. BOW DOWN TO THE PEER PRESSURE AND GET YO ASS OVER HERE TONIGHT.
He said he could not read what was written in capital letters. haha! He also said he thinks he will do Thursday. Hmph!
Well guess what. He came over. I was so happy! I love that he bowed down to the peer pressure!
We watched 2 TV shows. What I have come to realize is we like the same shows. We laugh at the same jokes. We think along the same lines when we are being funny / witty. We laugh at what we say ... like I think I am funny and he thinks he is funny and guess what? We both are!
It really is nice for I have never had that. The witty banter that is.
It was such a relaxing night. Again very peaceful.
This peace is amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Witty banter, easy conversation...it's all good and something that seems so important to a relationship. My husband and I still have joking nonsensical conversations...

    Glad he bowed down to the peer pressure...seems like a smart man!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

We need to chat. You start.